e enjte, 5 korrik 2007

zach galifianakis in new kanye video? GASP!

**UPDATE!** da googlz showed me this, from a mag interview he did recently:
"Strangely I’m shooting Kanye West’s new music video here at the farm. He asked me to do it. He doesn’t want to be in it, but he sent me this new song and then asked me to make a video for him here at my farm."

this could still be an elaborate hoax, but if not, OMG OMG OMG OMG O.M.GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

according to a myspace blast zach did, he's going to be in the next kanye video. this is too good to be true, so im taking this as a zany zach prank. either way, this is what he said:

"New music video from Kanye West coming soon, featuring Zach Galifianakis."

that doesnt seem to be in joke format, but what the crap do i know about comedy. either way, VIVA LA ZACH!

Nuk ka komente: