e martë, 7 gusht 2007

stedman's friendspacebook profile of doom!

like many of you, i've become obsessed with friendspacebook, the new social networking site made up exclusively of celebrity parody profiles.

while i thought i'd hit the jackpot with the nancy grace profile, whose interests include "Death. Also, murder, suicide, abductions, etc. Just an all-American gal!" i realize today that i hadn't seen true beauty until this afternoon, when i discovered the stedman profile. go there. go there now. need a tidbit? here's his about me section: "I give Oprah all her ideas. In turn, she lets me catch and eat rats. Once a week, I get a half hour of sunlight."

also:
My cell was the prototype for the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy. Oprah thought it was too hoity-toity.


HAHA!

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

Have you seen Saddam's? Yikes!